Many people think about how these rich people became rich. First of all, everyone has their own way of doing business. But if you were to sum it up then here are 5 laws of money that one should follow if he or she wants to be financially free.
5 laws of money
1) Money comes gladly and in increasing quantity to anyone who saves at least one-tenth of his earnings to create an estate for his future and for his family. Any man who will put one-tenth of his earnings consistently and invest it wisely will definitely create a valuable empire that will provide him and income.
2) Money works carefully and happily for the one who finds profitable employment for it. Money is a worker and is ready to multiply if you mix it up with the opportunity. When you have some money readily available with the intention of multiplying it, you will definitely find an opportunity. As the year passes, it multiplies itself.
3) Money protects the person who invests (protects) it under the advice of men wise in its handling. Money sticks to the cautious owner and flees the careless owner. When you seek the advice of men who are wise in handling the money you will soon learn to protect your money and enjoy it. And if you don’t do that, you will jeopardize your money.
4) Money skips away from the person who invests it in businesses for purposes with which he is not familiar or which are not approved by an experienced person. A person who has money but has no experience handling it will soon lose it. Because he is inexperienced and knows nothing about the ins and outs of the business. So seeking advice is very important and that’s why you need mentors.
5) Money flees the man who forces it to the impossible earnings or who follows the tempting advice of tricksters and schemes or who trusts it to his own inexperience and romantic desires in investments. Fancy and lucrative proposals always come to those who have money. When someone is proposing you with very high unbelievable earnings then there may be great risks behind it which an inexperienced person cannot see.
So, the one who is without knowledge of these laws, the money will not come to him even if it comes then will go away quickly. But for the one who abides by these 5 laws of money comes and works as his dutiful slave. Without knowledge and wisdom money is quickly lost but with wisdom, money can be secured.
If you think that it is the inconsistency of fate that some men have much more money and others have nothing then you are wrong. You can make a lot more money if you know these 5 laws of money and abide thereby.
The wealth that comes quickly goes quickly.
The wealth that stays to give enjoyment and satisfaction comes gradually because it is earned through hard work and persistence not instantly like a gambler wins a lottery.
To earn wealth is a slight burden upon the man and you have to bear it consistently from year to year until you make it.